1. Basic concept
2. Scope of information to be collected
- This website collects information such as domain names, originating IP addresses, and viewed pages in the form of access log.
- Cookies are used on this website. Cookies are files that a web server sends to your browser and which are stored on your hard drive, and allows the web server to identify you. Using cookies, it is possible to gather information on your visit. We do not collect personal information using cookies. You can disable cookies by changing the configuration of your browser. You can see our website whether cookies are disabled or not.
- In public comment and some information provision, you are requested to register your address, name, occupation, organizational affiliation, telephone, e-mail address, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “user attributes”).In addition, when “inquiries” are made without using the prescribed website form, the sender's e-mail address is displayed to the recipient.
3. Purposes of using collected information
- Information collected through proceedings under 2.1. and 2.2. shall be used to implement delivery of service through this website.
- Personal information collected through proceedings under 2.3. shall be used to confirm or analyze user attributes. There may be cases where we provide relevant personal information at the request of information provider who owns copyright. We may use your e-mail address, telephone and fax number to respond to or clarify the content of your inquire or public comment.
4. Restrictions on use and provision of the information
GSI shall not, except in cases where a request has been made to disclose collected information by law and where there are special reasons, including cases where unlawful acts, such as illegal access, threats, etc. have occurred, use the said information for other purpose nor provide a third party with the said information.
However, statistically processed information on access to this website, and information of user attributes, etc. may be released or posted on this website.
5. Measures to ensure the security
6. Disclosure of personal information
In this website, we do not collect personal information, except cases describing in 2.3.
With regard to information you register pertaining to user attributes, “the Act for Protection of Personal Data Held by Administrative Organs (Law No. 58 of May 30, 2003)” provides that the one who can demand disclosure shall be the said person himself/herself. However, decision on execution of disclosure will be examined.